Journal: Cardiology - Extended Manuscript Submission Deadline: February 29, 2024
In an effort to reduce the burden of cardiovascular diseases for individual patients and at a population level, research has been focusing on identifying risk factors, risk classification, and prevention strategies based on individual patient characteristics. Cardiology’s article collection ‘Updates on Cardiovascular Prevention’ aims to bring together recent research and review articles, as well as short communications, particularly on:
- Pharmacotherapy in CVD prevention
- Lifestyle modification and its role in CVD prevention
- The role of cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Adverse pharmacological effects of non-cardiovascular drugs – impact on CV disease
- Co-morbidities in CV disease
- Risk factors and markers in CV disease
Please select the option “Call for Papers: Updates on Cardiovascular Prevention” when submitting your manuscript and mention this Call for Papers in your cover letter.
Transformative Journals: Cardiology is a Transformative Journal and supports Open Access publications. Corresponding authors can publish Open Access articles at no or reduced cost if they are associated with or employed by one of these universities.
Check out the Author Guidelines.