Journal: Pulse - Extended Manuscript Submission Deadline: January 31, 2024
The Pulse journal aims to bring together in this article collection research articles, review articles, as well as brief and case reports that focus on furthering our understanding of vascular structure and function in exercise.
Topics of particular interest are:
- Vascular adaptation to exercise
- Vascular function, similarity, and disparity in physical activity versus exercise
- Analyses of the effect of exercise on arteries: arterial hemodynamic versus endothelial function
- Exercise effect on vascular function: different exercise training modalities
- Epidemiology of exercise and vascular function
Please select the option Call for Papers: Vascular structure and function in exercise and mention this Call for Papers in your cover letter when submitting.
Karger has established agreements with consortia and institutions that include full or partial coverage of Article Processing Charges (APC). Corresponding authors can publish Open Access articles at no or reduced cost if they are associated with or employed by one of these universities.
Check out the Author Guidelines.