Journal: American Journal of Nephrology - Manuscript Submission Deadline: March 31, 2024
American Journal of Nephrology aims to dedicate an article collection to recent advancements in onconephrolgy. Authors are welcome to submit research articles and reviews that present novel concepts and insights to the research community as well as highlight the controversies that need future research.
Topics of particular interest include but are not limited to:
- Renal cell carcinoma
- CKD, AKI and glomerular diseases in patients with cancer
- Kidney functions in patients with cancer
- Kidney disease in stem cell transplantation
- Clinical surveillance and management strategies for drug-induced and cancer immunotherapies nephrotoxicity (ICI, CAR-T, urinary T-cells and serum biomarkers)
- Electrolyte disorders in patients with cancer
- Therapeutics and diagnostics in onconephrology
- Epidemiology of risk, disease presentation, and treatment effects in onconephrology
Submitted articles will be rapidly peer-reviewed and published online within a few days from acceptance.
Please select the option “Call for Papers: New Insights in Onconephrology” when submitting your manuscript and mention this Call for Papers in your cover letter.
American Journal of Nephrology supports Open Access publications. Corresponding authors can publish Open Access articles at no or reduced cost if they are associated with or employed by one of these universities.
Check out the Author Guidelines.